Friday, May 9, 2014

Why does everyone hate Johnny Manziel?


So as I was watching the draft last night, I couldn't help notice everyone on Twitter and both networks bashing Johnny Manziel, the exception being Mike Mayock, who had his lips firmly attached to JFF's hog. But I don't get it, what's there to hate?  The Browns only got a the most electrifying college athlete since Charles Woodson. Yeah his footwork and mechanics need some work, but I've never seen so many people already ready to call a guy a bust when he hasn't even gotten a chance to ball out. If there's going to be a team win the Super Bowl, I want it to be a Johnny Football led Browns team.

All Hail the Prince of Cleveland!

PS- Johnny, if you somehow read this, check out Christie's Cabaret in Cleveland. My friend said it's the best strip club in the midwest.

No comments:

Post a Comment