Thursday, May 8, 2014

The new host of Who Wants to be a Millionaire is.... Cheeseburger Eddie?
Article

Puzzling move here ABC, real puzzling. I think most people were thinking they'd probably go with a respected intellectual type, like Trebek or Meredith Viera, but nope, ABC is getting wacky.  800% guaranteed he wears fake glasses. Although honestly I don't know who I'm kidding, I'll probably watch just to see Terry struggle through talking about science and other complex intellectual topics. Not saying the guy is dumb, but he doesn't strike me as the type that sits at home learning. I just hope this gig doesn't get in the way of filming The Expendables 7.

PS- When did Cedric the Entertainer host Who Wants to be a Millionaire? I honestly thought he died like 4 years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment