Tuesday, May 6, 2014

A Crew of Four Dead Guys for a Weekend Bender. Who ya Got?

So I was talking with a friend last night and the topic came up if you could go on a weekend bender with any four guys from history, who would you take? Well my first three were pretty easy, but I struggled with the fourth. I went all Americans, because I'd actually like to be able to talk to my crew, but anyone is available as long as they're dead.

The Captain

Sinatra obviously. Legendary boozer, legendary womanizer, legendary man. He led the Rat Pack, pretty sure he could lead my crew into good times. Plus he can sing so we'd have that to cook up some humid underwear.

The Hot Dude 
 Paul Walker. Another easy choice. You think that women aren't going to be drawn in by this sexy dude? Yeah right. Plus he was Lance Harbor, greatest quarterback that West Texas had ever seen until he blew his knee.

The Muscle

Macho Man. The last of the three easy choices for me. Your crew is going to need someone to whip some ass if trouble abounds, that's where Macho Man comes in. Truth be told, I took Macho's death a little bit harder than I took my great-grandfather's.

The Joker

Phil Hartman. This was the toughest decision in the entire crew. I had to go past the obvious Chris Farley and Belushi, because they'd be doing Coke or drugs in a bathroom and if you've ever been around someone doing drugs while you're not, you know how much it sucks. I went with Hartman because he was probably a guy who wasn't too annoying and actually funny in real life. His wife can NOT come.

No comments:

Post a Comment