Saturday, May 3, 2014

Pacers/ Hawks Game 7 Preview

Ok, game 7 time. I think every Pacers fan knew this series was going 7 after game 3, but here we are. I expect Bankers Life to be rockin and the Pacers to play physical.

Keys to the Game:
- Lance Stephenson playing within himself. I love Lance, if he plays in a mature and contained style we're going to win. Lance is Ron Artest with a bit more sanity. We need him to play 46 min solid and 2 minutes insane. If Lance can pick the right time to get excited he ignites the whole team. If it's out of control and he forces it too much, he derails the offensive flow. And stop dribbling without going anywhere for fucks sake.

- Defense. In game 6 the Pacers went on a run in the third that I thought was the turning point of the whole game. During that run, the Pacers buckled down and played their physical and gritty style. We need to muscle up on ATL and physically impose our will.

Prediction
Pacers feed off the crowd and close out Atlanta. Hibbert doesn't have a big game, but he makes an impact. Paul George double-double. 2 of those 3 things will happen, I'm not holding my breath for Roy.

I'll be live tweeting/ drinking @IndySportsJoe during the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment