Monday, May 5, 2014

Study: 93% of Straight British Men have Cuddled with another guy


Look I couldn't care less what two people do in their bed, but this article is borderline irresponsible.  I love the gays, always have, but if let's be honest here: If I'm laying against you and you can feel my dick against you in any way and you don't move away, you're gay bro. Nothing wrong with it at all, but you're probably not completely straight if you can engage in man on man cuddling. The topic of the article should be: Britain has a lot more gay dudes than previously thought. And using James Franco as the picture? Yeah probably not the best idea to use a guy who just was caught sexting an underage girl as the picture for normal sexual behavior. 

Also, it wouldn't be England if they didn't try to imply they're better than the US somehow. I love this quote: 
"British men are more advanced than American men in doing this, but these behaviors are still occurring, and we predict that increasing numbers of American men will engage in them as they realize the benefits of doing so."
Ooooooh so sorry Britain, our limited American brains aren't advanced enough to comprehend the benefits of cuddling up with another dude. What are these benefits? If you ask me, I'm not trying to cuddle up with anyone. Just leave me the fuck alone and let me take a nap, I don't need to be playing sleep Twister.

No comments:

Post a Comment