Thursday, May 8, 2014

Is Hibbert back?

I have no idea why, but this made me laugh.

So another nailbitter last night and I am now ready to admit that the Wizards are much better than I thought they were. This is going to be a tough series. I still say Pacers in 6, but it's not going to be easy. Our two best players in West and PG have to play better, but there's no way they have two repeat performances like last night.

Last night also begs the question, has Roy Hibbert resurrected himself? There were people in the media saying that Roy's career was over and while I wouldn't have gone that far, I was starting to think he needed to go. And then that motherfucker goes fishing with the guy who's supposedly deep-dicking his wife and BAM! back to an All-Star. Maybe I should go fishing? Then Kate Upton will finally let me TF her (first awesome thing that came to mind). 

I don't want to get too excited because it's only one game, but Roy put in a really strong showing against two of the better bigs in the East. I'm hoping he keeps this hot streak going. 

No comments:

Post a Comment