Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Roy Hibbert's Area 55 tryouts were exactly what you'd expect
















I don't know what it is about me, but I've never got hardcore fanatics like these people. Wear a jersey, go to games, know about the team? Sure those things are great. But why in the fuck would I paint my whole body blue or dress in a costume that takes me and my wife (who is no doubt considering leaving me) two hours to put on? Like what's your endgame here? Do these guys think Roy Hibbert is going to want to hang out with them afterwards? Fat fucking chance there.

And look at Roy's face.




















Has there ever been a clearer expression of these people are fucking insane, but just smile and clap Roy... smile and clap and you can get back to posting vine videos of yourself working out.

No comments:

Post a Comment