Monday, August 19, 2013

Obligatory Gen-Con Post










So Gen Con was in town over the weekend. If anyone knew me, they'd probably think this is the point where I make fun of the Gen Con folk. Point out all the weird shit they do and such. Nope, not gonna do it. Personally, I think if these guys want to get hopped up and play Magic The Gathering (I'm guessing that's the game), I think that's awesome. Plus, I'm just enough of a nerd to think some of the costumes are cool (Busty Princess Leia, I see you). Look, it's easy to dismiss these guys as nerds or dorks. All I see is that these guys are getting dressed up as Zeek the Elf and having the time of their lives. Do I understand it? Not in a million years. Do I respect their hustle? Yup.

Top Costumes:
Wide, child-bearing hips, and titties... Ooh Yeah!



















This got replayed A LOT in the minds of people that night.

Future serial killer. Look at those cold eyes.


Odds this got sexual: 40%

















Loved Power Rangers as a kid.




















Oh and this guy:




















100% has some stories that will immediately make you want to get the hell out of there.

No comments:

Post a Comment