Sunday, August 18, 2013

If you have this on your car, I fucking HATE you















God, I hate these people. Like what do you think I think when I see this dumb ass cling? Oh man, I should definitely be more careful, this guy's got a family. No way bro. First off, I don't give a fuck about your family. There hasn't been a single second during my commute that I've wondered if the guy in front of me has a family. I'm just trying to get to Taco Bell, get my burritos, and get back home. And if I see you, I'm even more likely to drive erratically so that somehow you might flip your car and meet a sweet, quick death.

And how about this fucking guy I saw today? What's going on with the two separate families? Did he abandon his first family, but he kinda feels bad about it so he honors them with a window cling on his Chevy Tracker? And I wanna meet the new wife. Is she like,  "Yeah, Bob's a good guy and we're really happy, except for that whole other family somewhere."

No comments:

Post a Comment