Sunday, August 18, 2013

All you Breaking Bad Hipsters should shut the fuck up















Listen, I understand that Breaking Bad is awesome and I've tried to keep up, but I've fallen a bit behind. I like the show, but everyone telling me how it's the greatest show in TV history can kiss my dick. I get it, it's good and I watch it, but don't tell me that I'm an asshole because I don't know Heisenberg's inner thought process. All I know is that I like bad Walt and I hate Walt Jr. more than all the other very hateable characters.

And Breaking Bad fans are slightly hipsterish too. Every time you talk to someone about Breaking Bad, which is always if there is a fan around, they always turn it into a "I started watching first" contest. Cool bro, I couldn't give a fuck when you started watching. I didn't come into the show late, because when the show premiered, I was probably vomiting from Sunday funday drinking in a bathroom somewhere in the dorms.

No comments:

Post a Comment